Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh gosh..the horror!

Here goes the bad news to remind myself of..
Final exams of this semester and then it's done! (I can throw all the notes away and burn them!) muahahaha *evil laughter*

Jan 19 - Philosophy exam at Richmond Green Secondary School at 6pm
Jan 21 - ESL exam at 11a.m. - 1.00p.m. and Challenge and Change in Society (social science) exam at 1.30p.m. - 3.30p.m.
Jan 22 - Technological Design exam at 11a.m. - 1p.m.
Jan 27 - Visual Arts exam at 1.30p.m. - 3.30p.m.

-I still have powerpoint presentations on the topic 'plastics' on Monday and
-World Conference presentation to attend on Tuesday where everyone gonna go 'for' or 'against' black focused-schools while I will talk about vernacular schools in Malaysia. Unfortunately I choose 'for' it because they need people going for it (everyone against it!) yeah I do..
-unit (multiple) choices test on Friday I guess and
-I.S.P portrait of myself to do >.< (ugly..very ugly)

Well to off to the good news are... I received postal mails from colleges offers and I am require to check updates online with new e-mail account. I'm so happy when I received mail from Sheridan! This would be my best college choice for Bachelor of Applied Arts (Animation). Now I begin to worry about the portfolio evaluation occurs on March. I'm so nervous! I'm gonna do my best for my art portfolio.

Wish me luck! =D

The Animation Bible!
I'm the first who bought borrowed the book from library (newly catalogue)
haha this book gonna filled with my sweaty fingerprints!



Till then,
Karumen-chan

0 comments: