Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mum's Day!!

*edit* thank you for those who had participated my food allergies survey I'm truly grateful for you time and cooperation ~ thank you! ^__^

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
Thank you for EVERYTHING!!
May God bless you always <3

we are going to have dinner with mum today ^^
---------------------------------------------

Overflow 2009!!

I can't wait for this youth conference held at Waterloo, Ontario!
on May 15th- May 17th!!
It's gonna be BAM! WHAM! and wicked!
*I heard there are lots of hot guys there too*

There are 13 youths from
Richmond Hill Pentecostal Church (RHPC)
including me and my sis, Joan C

It's gonna be great! and I can't wait!! XD
On this Friday I have school trip to Art Gallery of Ontario(AGO)
because my design class is studying fashion design now @__@

and last but not least...


ANIME NORTH!!
can't wait! can't wait!
it's after this week!!
I still haven't think of what to cosplay as...nyaa!! >o< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="5">BSS ART's CAFE 09!!
Art/Drama/Music/Family studies departments held this event
at Bayview Secondary School to display artwork, sell stuff for fundraising =D
I'll be selling bookmarks (anime/games/etc)
for charity...

haha great events happening on this month
haha see ya!




0 comments: