Sunday, December 28, 2008

Spending time..

little nekos!


Yes I was bored but I do enjoy making bookmarks for fun =D
who knows some day I want to open bookmark commissions

Last week..
Sunday- watch movie with Adrian Matu, an anime-freak Romanian friend. There's something technical wrong with the first movie but we get refund and watch another movie
Monday- Babysit cousins/watch movies
Tuesday- Babysit cousins/watch movies
Wednesday- Had family buffet with friends at 'China Buffet King' [the food are awesome!-lobsters, seafood, peking duck, sushi, etc]
Thursday- Christmas performance at church and at night we went to Chua's family Christmas party and we have fun =D
Friday- Boxing day (cheap-price shopping!) but I have no money so I stayed at home =(

Saturday-watch anime+movies again..let see Kung Fu Panda, Wall-E, Bleach the movie 2 - The Diamond Dust Rebellion, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, etc

and I have another week of holiday..
maybe I should start my homework soon..yikes!

Till then,
Karumen-chan


0 comments: