Friday, April 24, 2009

KEEP IT REAL!!



Awesomeness and Coolness!
KEEP IT REAL
(not fake!)

came to Richmond Hill Pentecostal Church (
RHPC)
to rap and worship the Lord here tonight!

It was so awesome ~ the music, the testimonies,
the preaching and all the coolness there, graffiti and
RAPPING by
Laura, the youth pastor, a guest speaker
preached about being a 'Contagious Christians' that we should;
  1. be a good example ~ good testimony to others when people see Jesus in us
  2. be relevant ~ be the culture like rap or talk about music and stuff or stuff to reach out to people especially in school, we have to hang out with all types of group ~ gangsters, emo, etc but does not have to smoke like them but hang out with them and tell them about Jesus....and we have to use our talents to give God the glory people will know Jesus through our gifts
  3. have fellowship with Holy Spirit ~ be silent and alone with God or when we read the Bible and pray, then God will touch us, talk to us and our hearts and help us to be BOLD
the whole group was like crazy cool guys
who love to skateboarding while preaching
to people about Jesus (shown on video)


In the end we came out for prayer and all of us were touched by God
it's been a long time since I've left church in Malaysia and not serving ever since
because I felt insecure about which church to go to
but now I have no doubt that God has a purpose for me to be in this church
and I told Pastor Jonathan (youth pastor of RHPC) that I will serve in this church

I really praise God for everything ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------

so far life is good, my family have to work harder
to clean up stuff and to cook (I failed at this!)
at home without mum around....





0 comments: