Saturday, October 25, 2008

Little Panda + AWARDS!



Little Panda
(done in Sai)



For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Thank you to ywsmokona for the nomination and
here is your top 10 bloggers (not in order!) *drums banging!*
1. Taziko > I've always adore at her drawing and sketches! <3
2. Yee Wen > haha I can always count on her about anime updates in her blog =P
3. Tsing Yie > lol I enjoyed reading her blah-ness and McFlurry!
4. Jerlyne > very colourful blog she has...and sip of her life
5. Moon Ting > I've always enjoyed his photography ~ it's too awesome! >.<
6. Vivian Feng > though I don't read chinese but I like her drawings too =P
7. Grace Tan > she always depend on God when she is in trouble. Good!
8. Michelle Hor > more pictures of her and cool graphics (camwhoring #is that how you spell it!??)
9. Wei Jan > another good photographer and her works
10. Shilin > though I don't really know her (this is her website) but her DA artwork is too awesome! I recommend to check it out yourself! It's worth viewing it!



Till then,
Karumen-chan

0 comments: