Sunday, October 12, 2008

T H A N K F U L


Tomorrow (Monday) is Thanksgiving holiday and I'm being thankful for the following things;
  1. Thankful for God for being who He is
  2. Thankful to Jesus for dying for us on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins
  3. Thankful for His Salvation so we can receive eternal life in heaven
  4. Thankful for the blessings He had given me
  5. Thankful for His protection upon me and my families
  6. Thankful for the good health He has given us
  7. Thankful for the life He has given me
  8. Thankful for the love, joy, peace of God in me
  9. Thankful for new friends in Canada (love ya!)
  10. Thankful for really good teachers here in Bayview SS
  11. Thankful for the food and shelter here in Canada
  12. Thankful for friends in Malaysia (I will never forget you all!)
  13. Thankful for Gereja Glory, Salak South for the spiritual feeding of the Word of God (basically I grew up with the bunch of church members and loving pastors <3
  14. Thankful for the Thanksgiving holiday (I will have more time to study for my tests!)
  15. Thankful for EVERYTHING! (never ending thank you's)
I went to my aunt's house tonight and we had thanksgiving turkey dinner and we went to visit our new Malaysian friend (from Kajang) whom also our schoolmates. I went to their basement and had 'drum jam'. Her brother's drum was ship from Malaysia and I can come over to play anytime and he can teach me =P It was coolest time cause I didn't touch drum for a very long time! >.< style="text-align: center;">[ IT'S FISHY SEASON! ]


Last but not least, THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS READING MY BLOG! =p

Till then,
Karumen-chan

0 comments: