Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged >w<

Tagged by Felicia..

RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be
tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

[These things are not weird if you know me well.. =P]
1. I've always laugh to myself ~ my sisters will be my witness
2. I've always draw guy more than girls
3. I love long-haired bishounen and shounen manga (search in internet if you dunno..)

4. I don't like to wear skirts or girly stuff
5.
I like to listen to Christian/Gospel music and I do enjoy anime OCs and certain japanese songs
6. I love chocolates! choco bread, choco cookies, choco bunnies, etc ( you name it!)
7. I'm a random artist..I will draw/sketch/design randomly when I feel like it and depends on my mood
8. I played drums in my old church..I missed those moments *sob*
9. I like sports! (especially basketball! and others)
10. I like to procrastinate....last-minute work! bad bad...
11. I don't buy presents for friends but I 'make' (draw) presents for them! [it's the thought that counts]
12. Sometimes I do cute funny voices ~ oh mummy!!!
13. I like to explain EVERYTHING even unnecessary stuff! (kinda annoying)
14. Best act ~ blur... *huh?*
15. I LIKE TO BE MYSELF! (hey! not weird =P )

lazy to tag but I will...

Till then,
Karumen-chan

0 comments: