Friday, September 26, 2008

This whole thing sucks

I don't usually say the word "sucks" unless I suck juice using a straw. Anyway yesterday is bad day for me and it was my bad...

I was in the field hockey team and the home game was yesterday against another school. I've prepare everything; shoes, socks, shin guards, and mouth guard but the only thing which I forgot to bring is the permission form and proof of address where I live. So that means I can't play *sigh* I was sitting down on the field watching others to play while cheering for them. Most of us are new in this team so we have no experience and of course in the end we lose by 4:0. We didn't really practice and train before that. It's just a game but the real tournament is next Thursday and it's a double game. *sigh*

Other than that, my Challenge and Change in Society's powerpoint presentation turned out to be a disaster! I was so nervous as others with their partner explained and presented well. I just want it to end early. As it was my turn, I've realized the font has changed (I didn't realize my teacher's computer does not have nice fonts) and to move on to other page, the laptop hanged and laggy. We have to start all over again. In the end, we have to leave the powerpoint without the slideshow. It's sucks as I've spend all my time for the presentation and then it doesn't work. *sigh*

This whole thing sucks......
------------------------------------------------------------------
I've regretted what I've said, sorry

0 comments: