Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bad news

Today I received a letter from Seneca College where I applied for the same Animation program but I got turn down but they offer me a waiting list for Art Fundamental (1 year program to prepare for my portfolio). Though Seneca College is my 2nd choice but I'm pretty scared now because Sheridan College (my first choice for the same Animation program) is more picky in portfolio evaluation. However I've applied for Art Fundamentals at Sheridan for back-up just in case I don't get into that Bachelor of Applied Arts (Animation) *biting my nails*

Now I'm still waiting for the results from Sheridan college
I really want to get in so badly! >.<

Carmen, you should trust in God (talking to herself)

Proverbs 3:5-6 (New International Version)

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

------------------------------------------------

I have another portfolio to hand in tomorrow
to Centennial College
so wish me luck! :D

P.S: I still haven't dye my hair yet >.<

0 comments: