Monday, March 23, 2009

Today is...

Well I'm back to school with my new dye hair! woot! lol it's.....blueish-black! and you want to know how it looks like? ........it's BLACK! lol waste money only...

I dyed my hair last night and I thought it works out blue but it turned darker than before but when it shines it's blueish and only one person who knew I dyed my hair..aih..oh well I need to earn money to dye other colour next time...

Both of my 2nd period and 4th period teacher was absent and I'm able to do some of my work. I told my friends about the incident in the swimming pool where I saw Mr.T that other day (4th period teacher), and Esther Kuan laughed the most about it and other girl (oh shoot! I forgot her name! >.<) started to have pervert thought of Mr.T and me ( I was wearing bikini that time~lol!). She said Mr.T won't be coming to school because he was embarassed or something like that and it's true! He was absent during our next class. They begin to laugh at this joke and start telling other people (in our group lol!)...funny very funny guys...


aww...guys! thank you so much! I miss you guys too! *on tears*



1 comments:

Lex said...

You forgot people's name?
Shame on you.

What joke?
Share it, share it.

Here's a little trivia about that photo.
I WAS EXACTLY BEHIND THEM.
:P